Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October Progress Picture

Well, it's that time again...time to post the monthly progress picture. Woohoo! Well, here I am at 220 on the scale. I am wearing an XL polar fleece vest from L.L. Bean--yes an XL, not a plus size! I got it on my trip to Maine in September. OK, I think I need to take photos of myself before I leave the house as I see that the cream colored shirt underneath is too big for me and the pants, which I thought fit well are actually baggy. Ha ha! Dressing this body is like trying to hit a moving target.

Anyway, I like what I see. The stats for the record are: 83 pounds lost all together, 57 lost since surgery on 12-15-09. Down from 3X-4X to XL's in most shirts. Pants size is down from mostly 28's to a baggy 18. I can't believe I am just 17 pounds away from 100 pounds down and 21 pounds to onederland. I might actually start the new year getting closer to those milestones. Wow!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic progress! You look skinnier each month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT! I love the monthly photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The monthly photos are fantastic! You should look at putting them all on one page is sequence - it gives the extra WOW! factor!!

    Not long now 'til those goals will be done and dusted!

    ReplyDelete