Friday, October 1, 2010

Start of the October Challenge Today!

It's time to kick it in gear! Today is October 1st and the start of my challenge to walk 80 miles during the month of October. It's a gorgeous fall day today and I plan to get started with my challenge with a walk at lunch time today. It's a crisp sunny fall day here in the Midwest and a great excuse to get out and get some fresh air and admire the beautiful fall colors on the trees right now. Then I plan on finishing my walking tonight with a few more miles. I'm shooting for about 3 today, a great start towards 80 by the end of the month!

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, that is an amazing challenge. I think I will join you on it! If you don't mind, I will post it on my blog as well and maybe some others will be interested in joining us. I'm going to go set up my pedometer right now!

    ReplyDelete