Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nothing Special

Just checking in today, nothing special to report I guess. I shoveled snow and then went to the gym this afternoon for some exercise. I still see 204 on the scale which is awesome...99 and counting! I wasn't sure it was here to stay, but so far so good. Can't wait to see 203 and celebrate 100! Hopefully that will happen this week. I don't want to jinx myself, too often I have seen the scale head the opposite direction when I get a little too cocky, lol. That's about it from my corner of the world.

7 comments:

  1. I bet you WILL see 203 this week! Just keep doing what you are doing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get there... then 199... then goal! You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! 204 is great, I'm very jealous, hope that you get 203 soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award! I know you will get to 100 lbs down in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's right around the corner! 100 pounds is a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete