Saturday, January 1, 2011

Weigh In Day

Well, it's my official first of the month weigh in day. On the good side, I lost 4 pounds last month, as I am sitting at 210 pretty steadily. Unfortunately, I had seen 209 for a short few days, but it disappeared. So I will take 210 as my official number to start the month and the year. Overall that's 93 lost, and 67 since surgery. I am hoping January is good to me, but I can really feel that every pound I lose from here on out I am going to have to fight for. It makes sense really, I think there has been a huge change in my caloric needs and my metabolism over the past year and it is going to take some time for my body to adjust again. That's all part of the game.

I spent 1 1/2 hours shoveling snow this morning after our New Year's blizzard. The plows haven't come yet, so I am sure I will be back out there when they pile a huge ridge of snow at the end of my driveway. Already have a blister on my hand from this morning, so this is not going to be fun. Wish a had a snow blower...better yet the man that goes with it! LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Well that burned a few calories for sure!
    93 lbs! WOW, great job. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your great weight loss. I am hoping 2011 will be a good weight losing year for me.

    ReplyDelete