Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sweating...It's a Good Thing

Just got home from the gym and I really worked up a good sweat. Did 25 minutes on the elipticals, 15 minutes on the recumbent bike and 20 minutes on the weights. I really had to convince myself to get out of my recliner and go to the gym. I wish I had a magic pill that made me always want to eat right and want to exercise with reckless abandon. But alas, I have yet to find a pill that gives me will power.

I saw a tiny glimpse of 209 on the scale today, but I am not sure it will stick around. I know my eating had been a little screwed up with the holidays. I am going to try to be a little better about no snacking and listening more to my band. Lately I tend to get tight after a bite or two then sort of force the foods down, knowing I need to eat just to get my caloric needs. Sometimes it backfires and I slime and other times I feel like I am cramming food down and that can be a bad habit, leading to overeating. I still have to think about eating right every single day, ever reminding me that the band is not a miracle cure, but just a tool I need to use to the best of my abilities.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing fantastic CeeJay.. keep up the great work and progress .. you are going to be in onederland before you know it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes getting to the gym is the hardest part! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete