Monday, January 31, 2011

I Was a Good Girl

I was a good girl tonight and just got home from the gym. Some days it is so hard to get motivated to go. Especially tonight at the snow is falling, the wind is blowing and the wind chill tonight is -32 F. Brrrr! But I went anyway, and I am glad. It takes a lot of stamina to keep going to the gym. It's hard to keep that motivation in your mind. But I have to keep plowing forward toward 199! I have work to do and must keep my eye on the prize.

Lately I have been catching my image in the mirror and thinking, who is that skinny chick? It's weird how all the sudden you just notice a different silhouette. Little by little my shape continues to change and since it is constantly changing it seems as if just when I get used to what I look like, it changes. I can't believe the transformation. So much more to do!

4 comments:

  1. I think having a full length mirror would help with this...now..I don't have one but I think it would help :)

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a better woman than me! -32! No thanks.
    You'll be at 199 before you know it, you're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -32 ? Wow, if you can get to the gym in that weather, there is no excuse for me! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are fantastic! Just thought you should know!

    ReplyDelete