Saturday, April 28, 2012

217, Feeling Satisfied and Lubrication

Well, I was super happy to see 217 on the scale this morning. I am not sure if it will stick just yet, but I always love seeing a new number! Yippee for me. I am headed in the right direction again!

In other news, I was trying really hard to not drink with my meals, but it was so tough. I was having terrible episodes of sliming and feeling full way too early. So I decided to allow a little bit of "lubrication" and it has made all the difference. I sip just a little bit of liquids to help things go down but not so much that it washes on through. So I am feeling satisfied and not spending a half hour after eating, trying to swallow down slime. Feeling really good about that. I can tolerate this level of restriction much better now. I feel like I am in a good place.

I went to water aerobics this morning and had a great workout. I am really starting to push myself harder in class and I can feel my heart rate going up. Awesome. We do a move called ab rollers, it's hard to explain but you use your whole body and a resistance barbell. It is an awesome move. I love the Y! As the weather gets nicer I would also like to add in a little more walking. Feeling good today!

1 comment:

  1. I also sip during meals. It really helps when I'm trying to eat something that is really dry.

    ReplyDelete