Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Abdominal Pain Again

I had another episode of abdominal pain last night, that was two days in a row--not good. Could it really be my gall bladder or is there something else going on? I am concerned about my band. Anytime you have a mechanical device implanted in you there is always a chance for something to go awry. Well, the pain is gone this morning. I feel achy but not in pain. The fact that it subsides, makes me think that it is not band related, because if it was the pain would remain. Anyway, it was a horrible night and I didn't sleep well. I am taking the morning off from work, hoping to catch up on a little sleep. I just didn't feel up to getting ready this morning. Ugh!

3 comments:

  1. No bueno! It might be time for some tests? Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are having problems. Get some tests quick-smart! I hope you are feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having gallbladder surgery in a week and a half...just gotta wait until then. Know the problem, just gotta wait.

    ReplyDelete