Sunday, April 22, 2012

Soooo Feeling Like a Piece of Cake

No I don't mean, that things are easy...like a piece of cake...I truly mean I want a sugary, frosting laden piece of cake. Specifically the white cupcake with a 1/2 cup of frosting on top that my grocery store sells from the bakery department. I am even willing to give up my supper calories for it. But I am also trying to convince myself that I must walk, not drive to the grocery store. Which is a two mile round trip walk. So will I get the gumption to walk to the store on this beautifully sunshiny day? And once  I get there, will I actually buy and eat the cupcake? Hmmm. Or will I continue to sit my ass in my recliner? Or is there another scenario here that is more sensible. Oh the battles of mind over matter.

2 comments:

  1. Follow up please- what happened??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I would have walked and gotten that cake :) We had a lovely day here as well...finally some summer hooraaaaayyyy!!

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete