Saturday, April 14, 2012

No Solids for Me Today!

I am going to do just liquids today, trying to get my band to calm down. I am just having a glass of milk for breakfast and even that is difficult. It's going down but I am definitely feeling the tightness. Mornings are always my tightest, usually I have yogurt or a bowl of cereal and that is a challenge. So milk being slightly uncomfortable is a little concerning.We will see how the rest of the days goes.

Update...I was very good to my band today, only liquids and/or extreme mushies. The most solid thing I had today was soup. Things got better throughout the day, but I would say that I am not ready for solids yet. I will try to add a few more substantial mushies tomorrow. So far so good, I think it was just irritation rather than being too tight. Gotta learn to be nicer to my band! It seriously feels like two years ago post-op...it's like a new band again!

Update #2...I am feeling a lot of gurgling tonight, which I haven't felt in a long time. I am also feeling a little heartburn tonight. So I popped a Tums and I hope that makes things feel better. I sure hope I get things figured out. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea. Take it slow and reassess in a few days if you need a unfill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be careful..but if it helps cereal has always caused me problems day or night..something about the milk and hard stuff. Good luck!!!

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete