Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lesson Learned

I hate a rather sudden...um let's call it a "rejection" of my lunch today. What I thought was just a cough turned into me expelling my slime and part of my lunch. Apparently I have angered my band and things are pretty tight down there. So I am gonna put myself on some self-imposed mushies/liquids for a day or so to give it a rest. There is a price to pay for finding the green zone. Like I said, I need to learn to eat like a bander again...I haven't been doing that for some time, and so it is a whole new learning experience again. I am miserable this afternoon, with sliming and having to continue to swallow down my lunch. Better give my band a rest, the rest of the day and perhaps tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Mine has been the same for the last week or so but seems to be getting better. It happens to the best of us, I'm sure after a day or two's careful handling it will be better.

    ReplyDelete