Sunday, December 6, 2009

8 Days...23 Hours...and Counting

Wow! It's getting closer. I am doing much better on my liquid diet. Of course a little more variety would help, but the more I have been doing it, the more I am getting used to it. It's also encouraging to see the scale keep dipping down little by little. Makes the mushy stuff worth it. It's also good to know that I have strong enough will power to stick to something too. I know that these two weeks are preparing me for living with the lap band.

I have a busy week this week, both at work and personally. Wednesday is the big day in Sioux Falls, going for my pre-op class. Then the days will fly by even faster and before I know it I will be back in Sioux Falls for surgery. There is such hope for the New Year! I hope that I can make it the best time in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up with the liquid diet! you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be there before you know it CeeJay.. you are doing great.. the pounds will start to melt off.. and it is such a great motivator..

    ReplyDelete