Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yippee! An NSV!!

What's an NSV you ask? It's a non-scale victory! It's all those aha moments that aren't scale related that tell you your body is changing. So yesterday I was working at my office and I got a new storage cabinet I had to put together. While I was working, bending, stretching, lifting etc. I complained because my pants were falling down! Ha ha! I literally was showing off my bright purple undies and tugging my pants up every time I moved. My co-worker said, my pants looked longer--which is true because they were hanging about 2 inches below where they used to sit on my waist. Losing your pants is a good thing! Might have to search my closet for a few smaller sizes, or perhaps a trip to the thrift store for some "in-between" sizes. (Thanks for the idea Sarah!)

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Awesome NSV! Many more of those in your near future.

    ReplyDelete