Friday, December 18, 2009

Shout Outs to My Peeps

I have such great people in my life. I am so thankful for them! I got several calls, texts, e-mails, cards, flowers and gifts from some really great people in my life. I don't want to miss anyone, but I do want to take a moment to offer the following shout outs:
  • My brother, Steve: For driving me to Sioux Falls and taking extra good care of me for a few days, including a stool to step into the truck, being a crazy blog videographer and overall keeping my spirits high. What a sweetie!
  • To my sisters, Janice and her family for phone calls, e-mails, prayers and hugs.
  • To my sister Susan for e-mails and texts and lots of prayers and well wishes.
  • To my mom for phone calls, prayers and good thoughts.
  • To my friend Lavonne, for a visit in the hospital, phone calls, a great gift from Barnes and Noble and for just listening to me over these past months.
  • To my friend Patti, for lots of good wishes, lots of hours listening to my hopes and fears and for the beautiful flowers she sent.
  • To my friend Karen for the e-mail she sent via the hospital website and for lots of chats and e-mails.
  • To my many co-workers and friends for cards, e-mails, prayers and good thoughts.

I am so blessed. I know I am probably forgetting a thousand people, but I just want to say a huge thanks to everyone, who helped me get through all this. Last but not least, thanks to my blog readers for lots of good thoughts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment