Friday, December 18, 2009

Belly Pictures...Caution May be TMI!

This may be too much information for some, but I thought I would include some belly pictures of my incisions. There are no staples, just super glue! There are a total of four small incisions, sort of at north, west east and south and then the large incision where the port was placed.

You can see the port incision and two of the smaller incisions. The small red dot to the left of the port incision is a small blood blister from wrangling around during surgery apparently. So there's my gut. Everything seems to be healing as it should be so far. The port incision is pretty lumpy, not very smooth. I suppose there will be a small scar there, but the others will disappear easily. All in all, things are going OK so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment