Monday, December 14, 2009

Travel Day!

My brother, aka my chauffeur and I leave for Sioux Falls today! This is it! We are leaving at noon. I am spending the morning packing my things and trying not to freak out, LOL! Today I am on clear liquids only and this afternoon at 4:00 PM I start drinking the magnesium citrate. I hope I have everything all figured out. No turning back now.

December 15th will be like a new birthday, a new lease on life. Everything will change from here and I hope I have prepared myself both mentally and physically for the changes to come. I have battled my weight much of my childhood and all of my adult life up until now. If I am successful, I will change my life 180 degrees. I am ready to find the new me.

4 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog when I was viewing another blog. I wish you the best of luck throughout your journey and you are going to breeze through your procedure today. I had the lap RNY in May and I am down 100 lbs as of last week. Feel free to take a peek at my blog for before/progress pictures. www.fattheory.blogspot.com I look forward to following your WLS journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! It's all good from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog!!! Best of luck to you and I can't wait to hear how things go for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your surgery, and I hope you have a swift recovery.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete