Friday, December 18, 2009

Feeling a Little Restless

Not sure why, but I am feeling very restless today. Like I can't sit still for more than a few minutes. Not sure what is causing that. I feel a little better after I eat something so it makes me wonder if I am just getting a little hypoglycemic. Been trying to eat a very regular intervals and even added in a little yogurt today since I felt like I needed something in my belly. I had broth at breakfast (I know that's weird) and also at lunch and that seemed to help a bit with the "fidgettyness". Hope that goes away soon.

Went to therapy, but cut it really short today, only about a half hour. But that's a good thing, since I just had good things to say. Won't have another appointment until January, so that will be OK. I think I am nearly ready to wean myself of that in the next month or two. Things are headed in the right direction in my life...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment