Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hungry!

This is tough! I am trying hard to fight this feeling of hunger. I really miss having something chewy or crunchy. I am also trying to let myself not get ravenously hungry by having a snack or juice in between meals. But this is taking all of my mental strength to stick to my liquids and try to keep my calories for the day around 1000. Maybe I should try some gum or hard candy or something just to give my mouth something to do. I know that I just need to keep concentrating on the end goal and stay in the moment.

I am a strong person and I can get through this. It is building my character. I am ready to do something really big for myself. I am worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Get some hard candy. That really helps me, even now, gives me something to do with my mouth without really eating.

    You can do it!!!!! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete