Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Number Again!

This one was a quicky, so I hope it sticks. Drum roll please...273! That means that the number on the scale today is 30 pounds less than my high of 303 this summer. Woo hoo!

I am feeling good, just a little shoulder pain so I am still on a little ibuprofen, but I am trying to wean myself off that slowly. I am headed to Sioux Falls later today in preparation for my follow up appointment with my surgeon on Wednesday. I am staying overnight with a good friend and I am looking forward to our time together.

Still struggling with sleep a little bit, but it is actually finally back to way it was prior to surgery, so I guess that is OK. One of the meds I take has been waking me up between 4:30-5:00 AM since about September. I am not groggy or tired during the day, so it isn't bothersome that way. It just sucks to be awake so early every single day.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic weight loss so far!! Have fun in Sioux Falls with your friend.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete