Monday, December 21, 2009

Ahhhhh...Sleep

Well, good news! After I stopped taking that metoclopramide I had a much better day and night. I was able to sit still and I stayed up until 10:00 PM and slept through the night until 4:30 AM. That's an improvement! The 4:30 thing has gotten to be a pretty normal thing lately because of my other med, so this was a near normal night. I still wish I could sleep until at least 6:00 or 7:00, but I will take what I can get. Perhaps a little nap later!

So since I was up I had some breakfast and popped a few pills. I have been having a little shoulder pain, which apparently is from the gas added during the procedure. I was trying to wean myself off the ibuprofen, as my belly doesn't really hurt, but then the shoulder pain became more prominent, so I am back on it. I am also lying in the position they suggested; butt in the air to help the gas go the opposite direction. Rather interesting, think of it like a yoga position, LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment