Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pre-Op Tests Are Done!

Just got back from the clinic. Blood work was good, had my x-rays and EKG. Had a good chat with my PCP, Dr. Marciano. He has a very different bedside manner, kind of a hard ass, lol with a caring touch. He will definetly give it to you straight, yet you walk away knowing that he really does care about your well being--physically and emotionally. I wasn't sure about him at first, but the more I see him, the more I like him.

So now the tests will all get sent to Sanford and hopefully I will be all ready to go. One step closer. The one thing he did ask about was my diet, as my iron was a little low. I just started taking the multivitamin yesterday, so hopefully that keeps it in check. I am sure I will also have occasional bloodwork done at the surgeon's office over the next few months. Life is good...just a few more days to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment